Friday, December 9, 2011

The first clinic appointment

(Since it is now December and I am finally sitting down to write all of this down, I am pretty much just cutting and pasting from my facebook page for these updates until I get caught up.  I hope to add clinic appointments and misc. items as they occur from now on.)

November 15th, 2011

 He had his follow up appointment today. He has been diagnosed with IgA glomerulonephritis. We do not know the cause or if it is reversable. He will continue on the Prednisone, Prevacid, and HCTZ for awhile and his blood pressure medication is now switched to Lisinopril. I am bummed but at least we know what we are dealing with.

Medication list:
Prednisone 60mg every morning
HCTZ 25mg every afternoon
Prevacid 30mg every night
Lisinopril 10mg every night

No comments:

Post a Comment